Sunday 16 January 2011

Evaluation Activity 4



The genre of my film is thriller. I would imagine that the rest of the film would be a lot more intense and serious. It would be the type of film that I imagine would appeal to wide audience. Teenagers/adults. I think it would appeal to both men and women.


I imagine that she would prefer films with a dramatic story line and a lot of danger. My opening sequence shows all the events that eventually lead up to the school girl being approached by an unknown character, this character could be the person that has been sending the text messages and making the phone calls or it may not be, this keeps the mystery going to make the viewers want to watch more, I imagine this is the kind of film she would like to watch.
She is a student who likes to go out with friends to the cinema or for meals but also likes to stay in and watch films from home. She buys a lot of music and dvd’s, usually purchases these at places like HMV. Her favourite TV programme is CSI.

No comments:

Post a Comment